Privacy Statement: Overview
This privacy statement sets out the privacy policies and practices for Holly Corey LLC ("Holly Corey") with respect to how Holly Corey collects personal information. It also describes how Holly Corey maintains, uses, and discloses personal information. This privacy statement applies to information collected from you by Holly Corey via this website and other places where or means by which we may collect personal information. In this privacy statement, "personal information" means information or opinion about an individual whose identity is apparent or can be reasonably ascertained from the information or opinion as further defined under applicable privacy laws, including but not limited to, your contacts and other personal information collected through the services. Please note that the site may contain links to third party websites that are not controlled or operated by Holly Corey. This privacy statement does not apply to such third party websites, and Holly Corey is not responsible for the content of such third party websites or the privacy practices of such third parties. Therefore Holly Corey encourages you to request and review the privacy policies of any third parties before disclosing your personal information to such parties or when visiting such third party websites.
ConsentSubmitting personal information to Holly Corey or its service providers and agents, you agree that Holly Corey may collect your personal information and you consent to the use, disclosure, and transfer of your personal information in accordance with this privacy statement and as permitted or required by law. Subject to legal and contractual requirements, you may refuse or withdraw your consent to certain of the purposed identified herein at any time by contacting Holly Corey at the email address provided below. If you refuse or withdraw your consent, you acknowledge that Holly Corey may not be able to provide you or continue to provide you with certain or any services or information which may be of value to you.
Revisions to This Privacy Statement
Holly Corey reserves the right, in Holly Corey's discretion, to change, modify, add or remove portions of this Privacy Statement at any time and from time to time, without prior notice to you. However, Holly Corey will treat your continued use of the site and services rolling such revision as your acceptance of revised terms. All revision will be posted to site and will apply to any personal information collected on or after the date posted. Holly Corey will obtain the necessary consents required under applicable privacy laws if its seeks to collect, use or disclose your personal information for purposes other than those to which consent has been obtained unless otherwise required or permitted by law.
This Privacy Statement was last updated March 10, 2015.
ShopifyOur store is hosted on Shopify Inc. They provide us with the online e-commerce platform that allows us to sell our products and services to you. Your data is stored through Shopify's data storage, databases and the general Shopify application. They store your data on a secure server behind a firewall. Payment: If you choose a direct payment gateway to complete your purchase, then Shopify stores your credit card data. It is encrypted through the Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard (PCI-DSS). Your purchase transaction data is stored only as long as is necessary to complete your purchase transaction. After the transaction is complete, your purchase transaction information is deleted. All direct payment gateways adhere to the standards set by PCI-DSS as managed by the PCI Security Standards Council, which is a joint effort of brands like Visa, MasterCard, American Express and Discover. PCI-DSS requirements help ensure the secure handling of credit card information by our store and its service providers. For more information, you may also want to read Shopify's Terms of Service here or Privacy Statement.
Collection of Your InformationHolly Corey may collect personal information in connection with your use or purchase of Holly Corey's products and services, including at a physical location or through your use of the site and applications, which may include information provided in connection with the following activities:
- Downloading and using one of our mobile applications.
- Completing a account with the site.
- Purchasing any product or service from Holly Corey, whether at a physical location, such as a "pop up" shop or through the site.
- Registering or filling in forms on the site or in a physical location. This includes information you may provide when you request additional information about Holly Corey's products and services and sign up to receive Holly Corey's email newsletters or coupons.
- Providing design or product feedback or making other submissions to Holly Corey.
- Requesting information or assistance from Holly Corey. Holly Corey may also keep a copy of any communications or correspondence you may send to it, including any email or oral communication.
- Participating in consumer contests, sweepstakes and other promotions.
CookiesA cookie is a small text file that is transferred by web server and stored on the hard drive of your computer or mobile device. It can only be read by the server that sent it to you. This information does not identify you personally and you remain anonymous unless you have otherwise provided Holly Corey with personal information. Like many websites, Holly Corey utilizes "cookies" to maintain a record of your visit to the sites and your use of the services. Cookies help to improve the sites and services, and to deliver more personalized service by enabling Holly Corey to estimate audience size and usage patterns, store information about your preferences, speed up your searches and to recognize you when you return to the sites and use of the services. Most web brewers automatically accept cookies. If you would prefer to prevent your computer from accepting Holly Corey's cookies, you may follow your internet browser's steps for doing so. Please note, however, that if you do disable cookies from your browser, you may not be able to access certain sections of the site or the services.
Use of Your Personal InformationUpon Holly Corey's collection of your personal information, Holly Corey may use such personal information separately, internally, or in combination with pre-existing information, for the following purposes:
- To establish and conduct commercial relationships, including to process purchases or other transactions and to conduct or administer other transactions that you may engage in with Holly Corey including in person, or through the site or applications.
- To conduct or administer contests, sweepstakes or other promotions in which you have participated.
- To contact you and to respond to any communications that you may have had with us.
- To develop, enhance, market, sell or otherwise provide information, products and services.
- To troubleshoot problems with the site and services.
- To customize your experience or homepage on the site.
- To develop and manage Holly Corey's business and operations.
- To detect and protect Holly Corey or other third parties against error, negligence, breach of contract, fraud, theft and other illegal activity, and to audit compliance with Holly Corey's policies and contractual obligations.
- To engage in business transactions, including the purchase, sale, lease, merger, amalgamation or any other type of acquisition, disposal, securitization, or financing involving Holly Corey.
- As permitted by, and to comply with, any legal or regulatory requirements or provisions.
- For any other purpose to which you consent.