Sizing and Fit
The best fit allows you to workout harder and look your best doing so.
Please follow the measurement guidelines below:
- Note that the adult and child sizing varies greatly.
- Activewear is constructed from spandex and other form fitting fabrics. Always read the personalized fit details in shop. Some items will fit tighter than others, when in doubt go up a size it will prolong the lifetime of your product.
- Items may look small but will stretch! Most fabric contains 4 way directional stretch that will conform to your body over wearing.
- Note: Fabrication with foils and shiny applications will not stretch as much as matte fabrics. Over washes and wear they will stretch out to fit the body.
- Growing girls in leotards often find themselves being in between sizes which is tricky to fit. Make sure to follow the torso measurement to allow for optimal comfort.
- No swimming in any Holly Corey products! For example, chemicals in water can deteriorate thread and elastic along with altering color.
- If you have any questions about the fitting process just leave a message on the contact page!